One single gift acknowledged in gratefulness has the power to dissolve the ties of our alienation – David Steindl-Rast
Every time you buy a present for your partner, you always think about him/her?
What kind of thoughts do you have about him/her? For sure are loving thoughts.
When we give a gift to our partner doesn’t matter how expensive it is, are the symbol of love and our devotion to them.
One gift is the materialization of your thoughts and feelings.
Gifts can be bought, created or findings.
Remember, you don’t need a special occasion you need to feel its the right time and because you want to.
When you find out that your partner’s love language is receiving gifts, this is the best way to invest in your relationship.
- You are going home from your workday you walk through a public garden with wildflowers, take one and offer to your girlfriend or wife. They will thank you for your gesture and be very happy.
- Your boyfriend or husband just arrived at the home, and he seems exhausted let him sit on the couch and rebuilt his testosterone. Give him a kiss and his favorite drink.
Those small gestures can mean nothing, but in fact, change the whole dynamic of one relationship in an effective way.
So now as you must realize the keys words for this love language are:
- Give something special or create with your hands something to offer to your partner;
- Give them the gift of your presence. Give yourself to your partner and be with him/her in the present moment.
- It doesn’t matter how much you spend in one gift what matters is the emotional investment you put on it.
If your partner’s love language is receiving gifts get ready for a magical change, and one amazing making love session.
I hope this helps you
see you next article,