As the book “Guide to Intuitive Healing” describes, we all possess an intuitive language, which is the essence of who we are and our energy.
During our life journey, some people are amazing to be around, while others deplete all the goodness we possess inside.
The truth is when we interact with another person, more than just verbal communication. There is an energy exchange that can affect your well-being.
Here are the five types of personalities that can drain you:
- The Eternal Victim, with the “poor-me” attitude
- The Controller
- The Constant Talker
- The Drama Queen
To understand why this happens and stop the cycle, we have to understand and accept our mammal instincts. As human beings, we like to attach with other people, love them, help them, be part of their lives. So when you are with someone you love, your brain releases oxytocin, and when around by people who you can’t trust releases cortisol.
Crying is one of the consequences and the biological necessity after the cortisol release. For this reason, we should always scan our bodies and understand that the experiences we are living in are real.
Change your reality by changing your behavior and rewiring your brain:
To stop the destructive and unhealthy patterns, rewire the brain will be your key to success. It will be a difficult task because build new neuron connections paths will challenge your abilities and make you feel uncomfortable. You are so used to what is old, that it becomes a norm. Look at people, who in the dating world they accept prospective partners who ghost, gaslight, and breadcrumb them. These behaviors are abusive and unacceptable, but they are now, unfortunately, the norm.
It takes 45 days to build new connections in our brains, so please do this exercise:
- Write in one paper, the old patterns, beliefs, and behaviors from childhood, which you want to change.
- Write the new healthy changes you want to do, step by step, and visualize it every day after wake up.
- Start your day with this statement: I am worthy, I am enough, I deserve a good life and to be loved.
- Use nature to cure your emotional wounds.
- Surround yourself with people that lift you up.
- Change your job, end your relationship, erase from life people that put you down .
- Remind yourself, each day, that you have built effective survival skills, and now you can meet your own needs.
- Use sports activities to balance your hormonal production, and enhance your emotions.
Never doubt your reality and believe in your gut instincts when you feel something is off. Playing the victim role is an easy task for everyone, but excruciating because you lose your power, and let others take the lead.
We are born not to be the victims. We are here to experience the gift of light and real love.
Have fun and a lovely weekend! I am doing that for myself 😉