Sooner or later I would write about this topic because it is something that touches me deeply, I am a very tall woman, and I quite don’t understand why many tall women don’t wear high heels, even if they love to. Also, they diminish their beautiful and unique characteristics to appeal more to men.
A self-confident man will never blame you for your height. In fact, the more self-confident you are, and the more you embrace your physical traits, the more that man will be attracted to you emotionally and physically. Men are attracted to happiness and self-confidence.
Just because your height is superior to 5ft 10 inches, you aren’t like many individuals defend, a freakishly tall or Amazonian with genetic mutation disease. I am 6ft 7 inches (2 meters) without heels, but I wear heels with 3.9 inches (10 centimeters). So what should I do? Diminish who I am to please insecure individuals, or kill me because I am a sexy tall woman who doesn’t give a fuck about what others think?
Maybe some men would never date you because of your height, but then they aren’t the right men for you. Men who see your physical appearance as a threat are insecure, but also out of your team league. And this is the logical thinking that I want you to have whenever you are facing a rejection situation of this nature.
Here my tips for you:
- Develop a thicker skin about your height when you are dealing with society and men in particular. Don’t take disinterest or brush-offs personally.
- Be naked and get comfortable with your naked body. Lately, I have been swimming in the river naked to enjoy my body and also nature. You will also experience real freedom. At least, try to have some private time at home, once a week, where you can be fully naked for a couple of minutes and appreciate that moment.
- Wear what you want! Do you like high heels, dresses, and mini skirts? Wear all! The biggest mistake that will affect your self-esteem, in the long run, is to stop wearing what you want to please your romantic partner.
- If you are dating someone new and the height issue come to the table, don’t be defensive. Smile and show how happy you are with your body. When you like yourself enough to stand up with respect for your beliefs, the right man won’t think twice to have you in his life.
- Dare to be your authentic self!
At the end of the day, we are special not only because of our special and unique characteristics but for how we embrace our uniqueness. If you are tall like me, be proud of who you are, and never allow anyone to convince the opposite. Who tries that is toxic, and life is too short to allow toxicity to poison our butterfly wings.
Article Daily Mail: