More than burying your head in the sand, wasting months and years of your life with men that will never see you, I challenge you to take the reins of your existence. I challenge you to look after your subconscious wounds and run away from men that will add nothing to your existence or well being.
There are women and men, although this article is for women, despite all the toxic signals being visible. They live within a specie of confusion and blindness bubble, where the acceptance for the unacceptable is the new norm.
The euphoria of a new possible relationship and the intoxicating hormonal cocktail can blind women leading them to unnecessary drama and unhealthy relationships. But also warn them that they need to love themselves more.
If you are looking for a serious relationship and someone to share your life with, please run away as fast as you can, from this type of men:
- The man who talks about sex on the first date and asks you to send him, or send you naked pictures or pornography.
- The man who appears and disappears: How frustrating don’t you think? Well, this guy doesn’t want anything from you but have you as a backburner in case his other options are unavailable.
- The man who has social media harém: his self-esteem is regulated by the number of faces, conversations, and dates with women.
- The mister muscle, work, cars, and money: he uses all this as a marketing campaign all over social media to call attention. And if he loses all this, he doesn’t know who he is.
- The man who doesn’t have time for you: If he never has time for you even at the beginning of the relationship, accept that this man has other priorities.
- The mama’s boy: They can be good friends, but terrible intimate partners. Although it might be amazing to see your boyfriend or partner close to his mother, the problem begins when their relationship has enmeshed contours. A romantic relationship is doomed to suffer and failure if he relies too heavily on his mother, whether it is approval or emotional support. And believing it or not, his mother will compete and be jealous of you. For that reason, and because no one can measure up to her self-image and standards, you will be the one that will be out of the game, sooner or later.
- The Lier.
- The man who has a crazy Ex: It can be true or a lie. Look at if he takes his part of the responsibility for the relationship failure.
- The passive aggressive man: look at how he face life challenges and how he reacts when you express your needs. Does he pull away from you? Do you feel inexpressive anger from his side?
- The man who is addicted to alcohol, drugs, sex, porn, and games: Many women are attracted to problematic men because they think their love will cure them.
- The man who knows it all.
- The selfish and the victim: Everything is about him and even the world his against him.
- The man who never answer your messages or questions
- The eternal irresponsible child/Peter Pan Syndrome
- The Alpha Male: Exists exceptions, but the typical alpha male will confidently speak to a woman he found attractive in a bar and may make a woman feel feminine and desired. These men, however, tend to go for women who are their subordinates or are younger so they can always feel more powerful.
- The man who is jealous and wants to control you: They will perform jealous scenes worthy of Hollywood, will criticize the mini skirt that you wear, or withhold intimacy from you, making you starving for his crumbs of affection and physical contact.
Be it in the real or virtual world. The naked truth is that you need and deserve a man who is willing to be entire with you. It is possible to have a mentally healthy partner, even if he is imperfect, he will be able to love you and receive your love in return.
What causes you indignation, sadness, frustration, and repulse in masculine behaviors are clear signs that you should hear and evacuate yourself from the situation. Don’t forget your core values, don’t let your inner self go along with spiritual poverty, and never stop living.
Get away from you the type of men that has a warning sign in the head, and the clear message, that you should love yourself more. Your mission, as a woman, is to live your love story within yourself first. When this happens, your attraction towards bomb men will fade away, loneliness won’t scare you anymore, and you will attract a new world of healthy prospective partners.
Fortunately, there are plenty of men who are great to get to know, talk, date, get married and LOVE!
Have a lovely weekend!