I’m not the kind of woman who likes to gives a sugar coat to anything. Because the more we avoid reality, the more we will fall into unnecessary traps that can lead us to traumatic emotional experiences. My personal opinion is that men and women are experiencing what we might call relationships à la carte, which for some individuals, aren’t necessarily a good thing. But many engage in these relational dynamics in hopes that the other person will change.
The followed article is for emotionally healthy women and the guys who love us. It is an explanation why time matters for women and that we fall in love faster than you.
- We like to hear from you every day. No, we don’t like it when you sleep with us and then disappear for days or weeks, giving us superficial excuses. When we have sex with you, we already are into you. So, the more we share intimate details of our lives with you. And the more sex we have, the more we will attach and love you. (Hormone Oxytocin explains why this happens.
- Yes, we fall in love faster than you. And yes, we will ask you directly where the relationship is going. Not because we are needy, but because we need clear information to decide our lives.
- When we first meet you, we hope that you are better than past experiences. It is part of human nature and animal selection to seek better mattes of what we had before. No, we don’t need to have a hot sexy guy in bed every day, but we do want to have a partner who can receive and accept our vulnerable moments.
- We hate emotional games, and we hate to have to chase you. Men are taught not to be needy or clingy, which can be a good trait when it doesn’t go too far. However, my question is, why do we have to chase when we give you all the signs that we want you? Why we have to pay the bills for your past failed relationships?
- No, we don’t want you to share with your family or friends the information that we share with you without our consent. When we share intimate details and information about our lives with you, it is because you are our person. The moment you share with others our conversations, it is the exact moment that our emotional attraction towards you will start to disappear.
- We don’t detach our bodies from our hearts. Modern dating teaches us to detach the body from the heart, but we can’t. The more we try that, the more resentment grows inside us.
- We are consistent. We want to be part of your life, nurture you, and embrace it. When a woman is ready for a real and stable relationship, she wants to be part of your life, and consistently she will show her interest and presence. She isn’t interested in roller coaster games or playing hard to get.
- If you don’t love us, please say it without using cliches. We don’t need intermittent emotional rewards or breadcrumbs of your attention and time. Perhaps you like what we provide, but if you don’t genuinely love us, be honest.
- When we leave, we leave forever. No, we aren’t mean or selfish. But if we had a sexual and romantic relationship with you, don’t expect friendship from us after a breakup. It takes time to heal, as it takes time to sexually and emotionally fall out of love with you.
Women biologically have a time frame in which they will fall in love and invest actively in a relationship with a man. However, the common mistake men make is playing it cool or going with the flow because she is available, sweet, sleeping, and pursuing him without complaining.
It feels good, and you wrongly think that things won’t change. But things will change because when a woman asks where the relationship is going. And what are your intentions, be clear, because she already has one step outside the door.
If you see anything special and unique about the woman in your life, any glimmer of something sweet and valuable to you, don’t let that opportunity goes by. The reality is you guys tend to wake up to the party late and realize our worth in our absence. When a woman walks out the door, that door is closed forever.
Men or women shouldn’t take their partners for granted, and there is no science around it, just emotional intelligence and maturity.
As Scott Fitzgerald wrote: ” The girl really worth having won’t wait for anybody.”